The Burndy EPP10 electric/hydraulic pump is an electrically actuated hydraulic pump that produces 10,000 psi of output pressure and is suitable for use with all Burndy Hypress remote crimp heads and cutters (not included). It comes equipped with a hydraulic hose coupling, a remote pendant switch for actuating the device, and a manual selection switch mounted for operation of the crimper at the pump. An audible popping noise indicates completion of the crimping or cutting cycle for consistent application of force required by the application. This pump is suitable for stationary or portable use in a wide range of industrial and commercial crimping and cutting applications.
- Electric/hydraulic pump for use with Burndy Hypress remote crimp heads and cutters requiring 10,000 psi operating pressure
- Provides 10,000 psi of crimping force
- Electric switch for remote operation and manual selection switch for operation of crimper at the pump
- Cast aluminum reservoir body
- Audible popping noise indicates completion of crimping or cutting cycle
- EPP10 electric/hydraulic pump
- Two quarts of Burndy Alfluid hydraulic fluid
- Pump: Electric/hydraulic
- Motor: 1/2 hp, 115VAC at 60 cycles
- Reservoir: 2 qt., cast aluminum, hydraulic fluid included
- Output pressure: 10,000 psi
- Compatible crimp heads: Y34BH, Y35BH, Y35BH-4, Y39BH, Y45, Y46, Y46-C, Y60BHU, Y750BH, Y750BH-2, RHCC series cutters (not included)
- Material: Cast aluminum motor cover
- Weight: 30 lb.
- Dimensions: *8 x 6 x 16 inches (L x W x H)