The Gunjet 23L-7676 from TeeJet is ideal for low volume nozzles because of the unique extended shutoff. The valve and seat are located directly behind the nozzle body (accepts all TeeJet interchangeable nozzles and most other brands). This gives the operator instant shut-off with even the smallest nozzle flow rates.
The AA23L-7676 Gunjet Spray Gun Features
- Maximum operating pressure of 250 PSI.
- Flow rates up to 2 GPM.
- Inlet 1/4" NPS (M) thread. (this is not a standard tapered pipe thread - we recommend ordering 11990-61 swivel for 3/8" hose)
- Strong aluminum alloy body.
- The valve stem extends through the entire extension length for drip free shutoff immediately behind the spray tip.
- Accommodates all interchangeable TeeJet spray tips.