The ORCA cooler makes every event better. On a long day fishing, the drinks are cold in the morning and cold on the ride back in. A hot September tailgate? You can be sure your food is at the right temp before, during and after the game.
See, ORCA is a company founded by outdoorsmen, and they made the toughest coolers on the market. They personally put them to the test. They’re proud to say that “wherever you can take it, it can take it.” The coolers are so sturdy they come with a lifetime warranty.
Just as important as the toughness is the temperature control. The roto-molded process and integrated insulation means maximum ice/cold/heat retention for up to 10 days. That’s right, 10 days.
It’s not just how they are built, but where they are built that’s important. Every single cooler is built in the United States of America.
We’re proud of our coolers, and you will be too. We like to think of them as treasures; a cooler that will last forever and be used by every friend and family member.
- 20-quart storage capacity.
- Durable, roto-molded construction.
- Integrated insulation for maximum ice/cold retention and freshness of your stowed items for up to 10 days.
- Lid gasket to ensure a perfect seal.
- Single flex-grip stainless steel handle for simple solo portage.
- Cargo net attachment for added storage.
- Easy-flow drainage spout.
- Inside: 13 7/16" x 9" x 12 1/8"
- Outside: 19" x 13 3/4" x 11 1/4"
- Weight: 17lbs