6' Foam Core Extension Pole with male and female ferrules. Jameson’s original foam core pole is the highest quality fiberglass pole available. Meets requirements of OSHA Subpart R 1910.269 (j)(1)(i): Every JE series pole is tested to 100KV per foot for 5 minutes. Not a “hot stick.” The JE Series of fiberglass poles are of the highest quality available. Every JE Series pole is tested to 100 KV per foot for 5 minutes. Meets OSHA Subpart R 1910.269 (j)(1)(i). Extension poles are equipped with a male ferrule on one end and a female ferrule on the opposite end. For highest performance and safety, Jameson recommends using a base pole at all times.
- Foam core prevents debris and moisture build-up inside the pole
- Bright color for high visibility
- Not intended for use as a hot stick
- Includes (1) extension pole measuring 6 feet long
- Foam core prevents debris and moisture build up inside pole Extra hoop strength and rigidity.
- High visibility color.
- Meets requirements of OSHA Subpart R 1910.269 (j)(1)(i)