Jameson is the original manufacturer of non-conductive fiberglass glow rods. These luminescent resin fish rods are perfect for running wire through drop ceilings, attics, floors, walls and crawl spaces. High strength and flexibility so you can handle turns easily without breakage. All rods feature the same size threaded ferrules for maximum versatility. Packaged in plastic tube with cap to keep rods and accessories together.
With our proprietary luminescent resin, Jameson is the original manufacturer of fiberglass glow rods. These non-conductive fish rods are perfect for drop ceilings, attics, floors, walls, and crawl spaces. Their superior strength and extreme flexibility handle turns easily without breaking. The flexibility increases as the rod diameter decreases making the 1/4" diameter rod ideal for long spans requiring greater rigidity.
Designed for maximum versatility, the 1/4", 3/16" and 5/32" diameter rods all have the same size threaded ferrules enabling them to be used together in any combination for ultimate on-the-job customization.
- 6" Minimum Bend Radius
- 750-lb Pull/Tensile Strength
- 24' Total Rod Length
- Threaded ferrules (#8-32) allow you to customize the rod length to any job
- (3) rods measure 6 feet by 1/4 inch
- (2) rods measure 3 feet by 1/4 inch
- Accessories include (1) bullet nose with eyelet and (1) hook
The 1/4" Glow Rod Kit includes:
- Three 6' x 1/4" diameter rods and two 3' x 1/4" diameter rods with the following accessories: Bullet Nose with Eyelet (7-00A) and Hook (7-01A).