The Easy Buddy's flexible 1/4" rod handles tight turns and long runs. The round, flexible rod slides easily over wires in occupied conduit. It has exceptional bending strength for maneuvering tight turns and it will not kink. It is ideal for conduit inside buildings as well as manhole-to-manhole or manhole-to-splice box applications. The non-conductive rod has a solid fiberglass core with a polymer outer sheath to protect from abrasion and reduce friction. The powder-coated frame features a 36-inch tall handle for improved ergonomics and a wide base with rugged wheels for stability. The Easy Buddy rodder offers a smooth, non-binding payout and return with a friction brake and safety roller feed for better control. Comes standard with end ferrule, pulling eye and accessory kit conveniently attached to the frame.
Easy Buddy's accessories attach to the rod for greater versatility and easier fishing.
- Ideal for 1" - 2" conduit
- 4" Bend Radius
- 400-lb Pull/Tensile Strength
- Drag brake to control pay out
- 300 feet of 1/4-inch diameter fiberglass rod marked every 5 feet
- Accessory Kit, End Ferrule and Pulling Eye included
- Dimensions: 36.25" X 24" X 13"
- Includes 300 feet of 1/4-inch diameter rod marked every 5 feet
- Includes a canvas pouch with (1) end ferrule, (1) splice ferrule, (3) emery cloths and (3) two-component epoxy adhesive sets