Jameson offers a comprehensive Good Buddy family to meet various applications for 3/8" rod, including manhole-to-riser, riser-to-riser, cable vaults and large conduit runs.
The Good Buddy II has increased rod length for longer runs. It's equipped with oversized wheels that support the weight of longer rod. Its round, flexible rod slides easily over wires in occupied conduit. It has exceptional bending strength for maneuvering tight turns and will not kink. Good Buddy II's accessories attach to the rod for greater versatility and easier fishing.
- Ideal for 2" - 4" conduit
- 7" Bend Radius
- 1,000-lb Pull/Tensile Strength
- Frame handle and wheels for transport
- Friction brake and safety roller feed
- Operates vertically or horizontally
- 600 feet of 3/8-inch diameter fiberglass rod marked every 5 feet
- Accessory Kit, End Ferrule, and Pulling Eye included
- Dimensions: 39" X 32" X 18"