Designed with a single spout for filling and pouring, the sealed lid features automatic positive-pressure relief that vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar) to guard against rupture or explosion.
Made from high-grade coated steel, each can is tested to guarantee 100% leakproof construction. The tough powder-coat finish resists chemicals and stands up to demands of rigorous use. Each Justrite safety can is equipped with a stainless steel flame arrester which dissipates heat to stop flashback ignition. Cans up to 1 quart (1L) feature a trigger-release handle, while larger capacities have a swinging handle to greatly ease carrying of heavier loads.
Use a Type I safety can funnel to pour into smaller openings. This polypropylene funnel attaches to the spout neck of Type I Safety cans that are sized 1-gallon (4L) and larger. The two-position funnel folds down for when you fill or store the can, and stays up for when you pour. Large rounded bowl provides protection from splashing and spillage. Durable construction holds up to heavy use.
- Color coding avoids accidents
- Self-closing lid controls spills
- Leakproof, auto-venting lid prevents explosion
- Approved by FM, UL/ULC, AND TUV; Also meets OSHA AND NFPA REQUIREMENTS
- MODEL NO.: 7120110
- INTERNATIONAL MODEL NO.: 7120110
- FM APPROVAL: Can Only
- UL APPROVAL: Can Only
- ULC APPROVAL: Can Only
- TUV APPROVAL: Can Only
- OSHA COMPLIANCE: Can Only
- COMPLIES WITH NFPA CODE: 30Can Only
- CARB COMPLIANCE: Can Only
- COLOR: Red
- MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS: Steel/Polypropylene Funnel
- DIMENSIONS, EXTERIOR: 13.75" H x 9.5" Outer Dia. / 349mm H x 241mm Outer Dia.
- GALLON CAPACITY: 2
- LITER CAPACITY: 8
- FILL/POUR HOLE INCH: 1.58
- FILL/POUR HOLE: MM40
- NET WEIGHT, LBS: 4.6