The high-quality Little Mule Cable Puller is durable and versatile with a wide variety of rigging options. Designed for safety, this cable hoist has many features that allow for easy operation. Ideal for utility industry applications.
Benefits & Features
HANDLE DESIGNED FOR OVERLOAD PROTECTION
- Handle bends to warn of hazardous conditions and prevents dangerous overload
POSITIVE LOAD ENGAGEMENT
- 360° swiveling hooks equipped with latches for positive load engagement
MEETS ANSI STANDARD B30.21
TESTED TO 125% OF CAPACITY
LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE
- Special cast aluminum alloy housings for easy portability. The hoist also utilizes preformed and galvanized heavy-duty, extra-flexible 7 x 19 (133 strand) aircraft cable
- Built with all stainless steel springs and shafts for protection in harsh environments
- All rotating shafts are mounted on bronze bushings
EASY TO OPERATE
- Self-storing cable drum provides compact operation
FAST CABLE TAKE-UP
- Winding wheel provides for quick take-up or positioning of cable
PRECISE LOAD HOLDING & POSITIONING
- Utilizes a double interlocking pawl system for easy, precise load adjustment and positive load holding in all environments
EASY TO MAINTAIN
- Open construction allows for easy cleaning and inspection
- Model - 04601W
- Single Line:
- Capacity - 1000 lbs.
- Lift - 13-3/4'
- Hook to Hook (Min.) - 19"
- Cable Diameter x Length - 3/16" x 16'
- Net Weight - 8-3/4 lbs.