Coffing G Series ratchet lever hoists are efficient and durable, featuring malleable iron roller chain. Roller chain, often referred to as bicycle chain, can be spliced to create longer lifts and can handle higher capacities than coil chain. G Series hoists are ideal for utility transmission and distribution work.
Benefits & Features
- Unit and handle made from malleable iron. Riveted construction makes the unit tamper resistant
- Free-chaining mechanism allows quick and easy take-up and positioning of slack chain. Hoist will not free chain when under load
- Prevent handle from spinning if it is accidently released by the operator
SINGLE OR DOUBLE LOCKING RATCHET AND PAWL DESIGN FOR MULTIPLE RIGGING OPTIONS
- Hoist can lift, pull or bind. Can be operated from either side and will work in any position with equal efficiency
SNAP HOOK & LINK
- Allows operator to convert unit to the next smallest capacity to provide longer lift and faster operation. Snap hook acts as an end stop and will not pass through the chain sprocket
- The lift/reach can be adjusted by adding or removing links
- Model - ZG-6
- Capacity - 12000 lbs.
- Standard Lift - 53"
- Strands of Load Chain - 4
- Minimum Distance Between Hooks - 25"
- Handle Length - 33-5/8"
- Minimum Increment - 0.25"
- Average Handle Effort - 124 lbs.
- Net Weight - 59 lbs.