A strong link to reliable performance
- Proof-tested and factory operated at 150% of capacity rating
- Lightweight, high-strength handle and sheave housings are heat-treated aluminum
- All working parts are fully enclosed in the housing unit for operator safety
- High-strength alloy steel chain is polished for smooth action and low wear
- Load hooks are forged steel with automatic spring-loaded latches
- Two-way handle allows for easy access and operation overhead or below chest level
- Rounded stop on handle end helps to ensure firm operator grip.
- Easy hook-up and chain release to freewheel, under noload conditions
- Controls automatically lock when hoist is pulling load
- Two simple levers – Shift Key for up and down on top of housing, and Release Key in handle recess – are easy to switch, even wearing gloves
- Easily ratchets one or two clicks per stroke in up or down mode
- Choose quick speed, or full- or half-link rate for added accuracy
- Ratchet handle swings to either side for cramped quarters and push or pull stroke operation
- Top and bottom hooks swivel 360° for rope unwinding or stranded cable under tension Specifications
- Each unit comes with illustrated operating manual, including complete parts list
- Lifetime oil-impregnated bronze-sleeve bearings require no additional lubrication
- Pliers and screwdriver are only tools needed for maintenance
- For infrequent repairs, kit C3090349 contains minor service parts common to all ratings
- 5-1/2 ft. Standard Lift Distance
- 20-in. handle/Aluminum housing
- C3090438 (3/4 Ton Rating, 65 lb. Handle Pull at Rating, 11" Hook to Hook Min., 14 lbs.)
- 3011S (1 Ton Rating, 90 lb. Handle Pull at Rating, 11" Hook to Hook Min., 14 lbs.)
- C3090439 (1-1/2 Ton Rating, 60 lb. Handle Pull at Rating, 16" Hook to Hook Min., 22 lbs.)
- 4012 (2 Ton Rating, 90 lb. Handle Pull at Rating, 11" Hook to Hook Min., 28.5 lbs.)
- On all models on this page, the gate-type latch pushes inward and turns to open the hooks.
- Two-way handle swings to either side (helpful when reaching overhead or below chest level to operate hoist). Rounded stop at end helps keep hand on handle.
- LIFT MORE THAN RATED LOAD.
- OPERATE WITH TWISTED OR DAMAGED CHAIN.
- USE IF DAMAGED OR MALFUNCTIONING.
- LIFT PEOPLE OR LOADS OVER PEOPLE.
- USE A HANDLE EXTENDER (CHEATER BAR).
- OBSCURE THIS LABEL.
- SEE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS. OPERATE AND MAINTAIN PER ANSI B30.21