The Coffing RA aluminum ratchet lever hoist utilizes a ratchet and pawl design. The RA is ideal for transmission and distribution utility applications where a disc brake mechanism is not desirable.
Benefits & Features
- Allows for quick and easy one-handed take up and positioning of slack chain. Will not accidently free chain under load.
- The RA unit and handle are made from high-strength ductile aluminum alloy for corrosion resistance and portability.
OPEN BODY CONSTRUCTION
- Allows for easy inspection of suspension hook assembly.
- Keeps handle from spinning in case operator’s hand accidently slips off the handle.
RATCHET AND PAWL DESIGN
- Provides easy operation and reduces maintenance. One pawl is always engaged with the ratchet during lifting and lowering operations, so handle will not ratchet when lowering a load if handle is unintentionally released.
MULTIPLE RIGGING OPTIONS
- The RA hoist can lift, pull or bind. This hoist can be operated from either side and will work in any position with equal efficiency.
- Capacity - 2000 lbs.
- Standard Lift - 5'
- Strands of Load Chain - 1
- Minimum Distance Between Hooks - 12-7/16"
- Handle Length - 20-1/2"
- Minimum Increment - 0.451"
- Average Handle Effort - 79 lbs.
- Net Weight - 12-1/4 lbs.