The CM® Bandit™ is one of the most compact and durable ratchet lever hoists in the industry. Its lightweight and portable design, easy free-chaining feature and 360° rotating handle make it one of the most versatile hoists on the market today. Now available in 3/4, 11/2, 3 and 6 ton capacities for all of your pulling and lifting needs.
Benefits & Features
CAPACITIES & LIFT
- Capacities of 3/4, 1-1/2, 3 & 6 tons. Metric Rated. Standard lifts up to 20 feet. Longer lifts are available.
THE WORLD'S FIRST HMI-CERTIFIED RATCHET LEVER HOIST
COMPACT & PORTABLE DESIGN
- Rugged yet lightweight design and construction allow the Bandit to be easily transported and used in even the most confined spaces.
CM SMART ID RFID TECHNOLOGY
- Standard on all U.S. Bandit units.
EASY FREE CHAINING
- Allows for quick take up and positioning of slack chain. Designed not to accidently free chain while under load.
360° ROTATING HANDLE
- Full rotation of handle allows for versatile rigging options when working in tight spaces.
LOW-EFFORT, COMFORT-FIT HANDLE
- Double reduction gearing provides easy operation with minimal handle effort. Screwed-on comfortable rubber grip for a secure hold in all environments.
LOAD SECURITY & EASY INSPECTION
- Upper and lower hooks feature standard cast safety latches that provide positive and secure load engagement. Hooks are bolted on for easy removal and inspection.
MEETS ASME B30.21
POSITIVE LOAD CONTROL
- Enclosed Weston-type load brake stays clean and dry for positive load positioning.
EASY TO POSITION & ATTACH
- Upper and lower hooks feature extra-wide throat openings to allow for easier attachment to pick points. Hooks swivel 360° for faster positioning.
BUILT TO LAST
- Impact-resistant stamped steel housing withstands repeated rigorous use.
- Standard powder coat finish on housing and zinc plating on major components for extra protection against corrosion in harsh environments.
100% LOAD TESTED ZINC-PLATED CHAIN
- Protects against corrosion.
- Each unit has a unique serial number for easy and accurate identification.
TRI-POINT HOOK INSPECTION**
- Bandit units feature the Tri-Point Hook Inspection system to help protect operators from unsafe lifting conditions. Hooks have 3 distinct raised points operators can use to measure the hook to detect overload or deformation. (**Not available on 3/4 and 1-1/2 ton U.S. units)
- Model - BAN15020
- Capacity - 1-1/2 Ton
- Standard Lift - 20'
- Lever Pull to Lift Rated Load - 64 lbs.
- Net Weight - 31.5 lbs.
- "A" - 14.2"
- "B" - 1.13"
- "C" - 1.25"
- "D" - 0.81"
- "E" - 10.25"
- "F" - 5.63"
- "G" - 2.38"
- "H" - 3.56"
- "J" - 6.75"
- "K" - 2.69"
- "L" - 4.13"