The Little Mule Lineman’s Strap Hoist is high quality and dependable, making it one of the favorites of linemen across the nation. This strap hoist is designed for rugged use with dependability in mind.
Benefits & Features
- Fiberglass handle with polyester webbing provides added non-conductive material when using proper hot line handling techniques. Some models also available with hot stick ring on handle
- Solid fiberglass handle, with replaceable tips, bends to alert operator of a possible overload
HOOKS AND GATE LATCHES
- All hooks swivel 360° and are equipped with latches. Optional hooks with gates can also be added
POSITIVE LOAD HOLDING
- Double interlocking pawls assure one pawl is engaged at all times. Dual pawl springs provide unsurpassed reliability
- Thumbscrews used to secure the handle are pegged and cannot be backed out. Competitive units use butterfly nuts which can cause the handle to come loose
- The open design allows for easy inspection and cleaning
LIGHTWEIGHT AND RUGGED
- These hoists are made with cast aluminum frames as well as corrosion-resistant stainless steel springs and frame shafts. Roller shafts are stainless steel plated. All rotating shafts are mounted on bronze bushings for reduced wear
EASY LOAD POSITIONING
- Utilizing a double pawl system, this multiple pawl stops for precise load adjustment
EASY TO OPERATE
- Self-storing web drum provides compact operation. Non-conductive winding wheel provided for quick take-up or positioning of slack webbing. Easily removable sheave block with a quickdisconnect design allows for the hoist to be converted for doubleor single-line use
4:1 DESIGN FACTOR
- Meets or exceeds minimum 4:1 design factor and all requirements of ASME/ANSI Standard B-30.21. All units tested at 125% of rated load
- Model: 6000CA
- Standard Hooks with Heavy Duty Swivel Gate Latches
- Double Line:
- Capacity - 3 Tons
- Lift - 5'
- Headroom - 29"
- Web Strap Color - Green
- Web Strap Width - 2"
- Web Strap Length - 12'
- Handle Length - 30"
- Net Weight - 12.5 lbs.