The Little Mule Lineman’s Strap Hoist is high quality and dependable, making it one of the favorites of linemen across the nation. This strap hoist is designed for rugged use with dependability in mind.
Benefits & Features
- Fiberglass handle with polyester webbing provides added non-conductive material when using proper hot line handling techniques. Some models also available with hot stick ring on handle
- Solid fiberglass handle, with replaceable tips, bends to alert operator of a possible overload
HOOKS AND GATE LATCHES
- All hooks swivel 360° and are equipped with latches. Optional hooks with gates can also be added
POSITIVE LOAD HOLDING
- Double interlocking pawls assure one pawl is engaged at all times. Dual pawl springs provide unsurpassed reliability
- Thumbscrews used to secure the handle are pegged and cannot be backed out. Competitive units use butterfly nuts which can cause the handle to come loose
- The open design allows for easy inspection and cleaning
LIGHTWEIGHT AND RUGGED
- These hoists are made with cast aluminum frames as well as corrosion-resistant stainless steel springs and frame shafts. Roller shafts are stainless steel plated. All rotating shafts are mounted on bronze bushings for reduced wear
- Model: 344DB
- Hot Stick Ring Hooks with Safety Latches
- Single Line:
- Capacity - 1 Tons
- Lift - 11'
- Headroom - 20"
- Double Line:
- Capacity - 2 Tons
- Lift - 5.5'
- Headroom - 23"
- Web Strap Color - Blue
- Web Strap Width - 1-1/2"
- Web Strap Length - 12'
- Handle Length - 30"
- Net Weight - 13 lbs.