ULTIMATE RIGGING CONTROL
Developed in 1998 to make the arborist’s life both easier and safer, the GRCS is the ultimate tool for lifting and lowering heavy loads in a safe and controlled way. The 2-speed Harken 46 self-tailing winch allows a single person to lift, lower and lock off huge loads quickly and safely without the need for knots, making it the ideal tool for rigging where complete control is necessary.
Winch Can Be Utilized To Lift By Hand Or With A Drill.
The unit features a winch that separates from the mount for easy setup. A heavy duty ratchet strap secures the mount to the tree or pole. The hinged mounting plate fits a wide range of pole diameters and rubber feet provide sure grip.
- The self-tailing mechanism allows a single user to safely lift, lock off, and lower a load
- The 2 speed self-tailing winch allow a single user to lift 2000 lbs.
- The winch has a dead lift rating of 2950 lbs and a working load limit of 2000 lbs.
- Fairleads on the mount prevent rope crossover while lifting and lowering ensuring trouble-free operation
The GRCS can be used for:
- Rigging: Lifting and lowering limbs and wood in tree removals.
- Felling: Power to pull spars and stems in tree removal.
- Portable crane: Raise objects at building sites, transformers on utility poles.
- Any application where power must be applied to a rope