• Capacities 1/3 thru 150 metric tons, grade 6.
• Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
• Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy bolts.
• Hot Dip galvanized or self colored. (85, 120, and 150 metric ton shackles
are all hot dip galvanized bows and the bolts are Dimetcoted® and painted red)
• Fatigue rated (1/3t - 55t).
• Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
• Approved for use at -40 degree C (-40 degree F) to 204 degree C (400 degree F).
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
• Shackles 85 metric tons and larger are individually proof tested to 2.0 times the
working load limit.
• Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2007 Steel Vessel Rules
1-11-17.7 and ABS Guide for Certification on Cranes available. Certificates available
when requested at time of order and may include additional charges
• 3.1 Certification as standard available for charpy and statistical proof test from 3.25t
up to 25 tons to DNV2.7-1 and EN13889.
• Crosby 3.25t through 25t G2130OC anchor shackles are type approved to DNV Certification
Notes 2.7-1- Offshore Containers. These Crosby shackles are statistical proof and impact
tested to 42 joules (31 ft-lbs.) min. avg. at -20 degree C (-4 degree F). The tests are
conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request. Refer to page 88
for Crosby COLD TUFF® shackles that meet the additional requirements of DNV rules for
certification of lifting applications - Loose Gear.
• All other 2130 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 joules (31 ft-lbs) avg at -20
degree C (-4 degree F) when requested at time of order.
• Look for the Red Pin® . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.