Klein Tools 1613-40H Chicago® Grip with Latch 0.55'' Cable (4-3/16" Jaw Length) (0.12" to 0.37" Cable Dia.)
- Hot-line grips for steel stranded cable
- Grip may be placed on wire with hot-line stick
- When stick is removed, latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidentally disengaging from wire
- Standard hot-line grips are not supplied with springs or lock-open features
- Application: Steel Stranded Cable
- Jaw Length: 4-3/16"
- Weight: 3.15 lb.
- Cable Diameter: 0.12" to 0.37"
- Max. Safe Load: 4,500 lb.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.