Klein Tools S1656-30H Chicago Grip Hot-Line 0.31'' to 0.53'' (4-3/4" Jaw Length) (4,500 lb. Max. Safe Load)
- Chicago Grip-with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors has round inside-jaw contour
- Maximum safe load of 4,500 pounds
- Standard hot-line grips are not supplied with springs or lock-open features
- Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product.
Type: Hot-Line Latch Chicago Grip
Special Features: Round Inside-Jaw Contour
Jaw Length: 4-3/4"
Weight: 4 lb.
Application: Bare and Insulated Conductors
Cable Diameter: 0.1" to 0.53"
Max. Safe Load: 4,500 lb.
- Before each use, clean jaw area and inspect grip for proper operation to avoid slippage.
- When used on/near energized lines, ground, insulate, or isolate grip before pulling.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Always match proper size and type of grip to application.
- Grips are to be used for temporary installation, not for permanent anchorage.