Easy-to-use Little Mule wire grips can be used with a variety of wire sizes and types, so fewer grip changes are required. They also have large handle eye openings for easy opening, attaching and releasing to prevent lock-ups. Made of forged steel, Little Mule grips are both durable and lightweight, making them ideal for a variety of utility jobs.
Benefits & Features
- All models are rated for a variety of wire sizes and types, so fewer grip changes are required.
- Grips open easily and release instantly to quickly insert or remove wire.
LARGE HANDLE EYE OPENING
- Accepts standard hooks and easily attaches to tackle blocks.
FORGED STEEL CONSTRUCTION
YELLOW CHROMATE FINISH
- Protects components from rust and corrosion.
MODELS TO FIT WIRE GAUGE SIZES OF .04 in. TO 1.25 in.
BULLDOG-TYPE JAW OR PARALLEL JAW
STANDARD AND HOT LINE MODELS
- Model - LMG4900
- Capacity - 20,000 lbs.
- Applicable Cable Types: Bare & Stranded Copper; ACSR & Aluminum Conductor
- Wire Size:
- Minimum Size - 1.24"
- Minimum Gauge - 1130MCM
- Maximum Size - 1.8"
- Maximum Gauge - 2312MCM
- Grip Type & Features:
- Gate Style - Spring Loaded
- Jaw Type - Parallel
- Teeth Type - Fine
- Jaw Length:
- Teeth - 11.75"
- Mount - 11.75"
- Handle Eye Opening Diameter - 2.5" x 3.45"
- Weight - 34.4 lbs.
- Min. wire size/gauge: 1.24”/1033mcm
- Max wire size/gauge: 1.8"/2500mcm