The Coffing LSB-B is a durable lever hoist suitable for numerous in-house and field applications. These stamped steel hoists are lightweight and durable and feature through-hardened load chain for long life.
Benefits & Features
- State-of-the-art, free-wheeling mechanism allows for quick and easy one handed take up and positioning of slack chain
RUGGED AND LIGHT WEIGHT
- Unit and handle made from high-strength, ductile aluminum alloy
360° ROTATING HANDLE
- Provides versatile rigging options when used in confined spaces
POSITIVE LOAD CONTROL
- The disc brake stays clean and dry, eliminating drifting and backlash for safe and secure load holding
- Hardened steel load chain provides high strength and resists wear
- Alloy steel gearing is heat treated for long life and is lifetime lubricated
- Model - LSB-1500B-5
- Capacity - 1500 lbs.
- Standard Lift - 5'
- Strands of Load Chain - 1
- Minimum Distance Between Hooks - 11-5/8"
- Handle Length - 9-1/4"
- Average Handle Effort - 46 lbs.
- Net Weight - 12 lbs.