AlturnaMat is a high load capacity mat boasting an aggressive diamond plate tread design and a high load capacity ideal for use over soft or sensitive ground conditions in the construction, civil engineering, groundwork, and events industries. These rugged mats are made of 12.7 mm (0.5”) thick polyethylene making them virtually indestructible. AlturnaMat® can withstand loads of up to 120 tons*, and its flexible construction means that these mats will follow the contours of the ground to deliver a highly effective access solution over undulating or sloping ground conditions. Weighing just 85.9 lbs at its maximum size and just 21.4 lbs at its smallest, AlturnaMat can be easily deployed and maneouvered without any specialist equipment with the added optional convenience of strategically positioned hand holes. AlturnaMat can be connected together using our Turn-A-Links connectors to create a secure trackway or workpad.
- 100% recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Diamond cleat tread surface provides impressive grip
- Optional hand holes for easy manoeuvrability
- Supports loads up to 120 tons*
- Available in black or clear
- Contours to different ground conditions due to its flexible design
- Low profile VersaMat surface also available
- Mats can be locked together with Turn-A-Links forming a continuous roadway or workable platform
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Carbon Black, Chromium, Nickel Compunds, Sulfur Dioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.