Klein Tools 7HBRFRH04 Brass Sledge Hammer (FGL Rubber Grip) (16" Length) (4 lbs.)
- Used in non-sparking environments or to avoid damage to struck objects.
- Head forged from brass for softer, non-damaging blow.
- Head is pinned to handle as well as epoxied to prevent head coming off.
- Comfortable, thick rubber grip handle for better protection from shock and vibration.
- Handle includes both overstrike protection and large sweep at base to prevent loss of grip.
- This product must be maintained in accordance with Australian standard AS 3797:1991.
Overall Length: 16"
Weight: 4.9 lb.
Head Weight: 4 lb.
- Wear safety goggles. Strike squarely - avoid glancing blows.
- This tool can be made to chip if struck against another tool or other hard object, resulting in possible eye or other injury.