Call for price
- Blades rotate independently up to 270°
- Precision fit so hex tool end reduces stripping problems. Keys are industrial strength, impact-resistant and tested for performance to below freezing.
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Hex ends are square-cut for a secure full-depth fit and maximum contact with the hex socket to prevent slippage and stripping of the socket (Cat. Nos. 70570, 70573, 70574, and 70575)
- Ball design allows for a thicker neck diameter increasing torque capacity, while maintaining operational angles to 25% (Cat. Nos. 70571 and 70572)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Part Number: 900070574
Mfg Part Number: 70574, UPC 092644332890
Brand: Klein Tools Inc.