Lineman's cable skinning knife by Klein Tools - featuring a blade notch for scraping or removing wire insulation and handle ring for convenience.
- No contact between stainless steel ring and hardened steel blade.
- Three-inch steel blade withstands frequent scoring and slitting of cable jacket.
- Blade and ring are securely molded in handle.
- Notch on blade back for scraping or removing wire insulation.
- Comfortable textured handle with finger grooves and guard.
- Leather sheath available, Cat. No. 5163.