Klein Tools Standard Cable Cutters are lightweight, yet efficient. They feature replaceable hook-jaw blades that grab and hold cable while the shear-cutting action makes clean cuts. The jaws are made of forged tool steel with a black-oxide finish for long life. The exceptionally strong fiberglass handles have heavy vinyl grips for added comfort and slip resistance.
- Lightweight, yet efficient shear-type cable cutters.
- Replaceable hook-jaw blades grab and hold cable while shear-cutting action makes clean cuts.
- Exceptionally strong fiberglass handles with heavy vinyl grips for comfort and slip resistance.
- Heavy-duty pins in head serve as blade-stops.
- Jaws are forged tool steel with black-oxide finish for long life.
- Beveled tips ensure positive mating while the hinge on a rugged bolt with a pin-set nut maintains proper blade tension.
- Make a clean, even cut for ease in fitting lugs and terminals.
- Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR.
- Includes rubber sleeves (Cat. No. 63041TH).
Soft Cable Maximum Capacity: 1-3/8'' (34.9 mm) Diameter
MCM Cable Maximum Capacity: MCM 500 Copper, 750 Aluminum
Overall Length: 25.5'' (647.7 mm)
|Soft Cablecutting Maximum Capacity
||1-3/8" (34.92 mm) Diameter
||5.25 lbs. (2.4 kg)
||25-1/2" (647.7 mm)
|Mcm Cablecutting Maximum Capacity
||500 Copper, 750 Aluminum
||Always wear approved eye protection. NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock. Do NOT use to cut steel or ACSR. Do NOT use to cut steel or ACSR.