The Klein Tools Broad-Head Bull Pin is machined from quality alloy steel and resists corrosion and mushrooming. Its angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.
- Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface.
- Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes.
- Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.
- Below the head, squared-off shoulders have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins.
- Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up.
- Heat-treated for strength.
- Black finish for rust resistance.