There is no need to carry several fixed-size wrenches when you have Klein Tools' Adjustable-Head Construction Wrench. It's forged from durable, select alloy steel. A continuous-taper handle helps align bolt and rivet holes.
- Versatile wrench fits nuts and bolts up to 1-5/16'' (33 mm).
- Convenient and handy size (11 total length) with a continuous-taper handle (8) for alignment of bolt and rivet holes.
- Forged from select alloy steel.
- Handy lanyard hole.
- Eliminates the need for carrying several fixed-size wrenches.
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation.
- Heat-treated for long life.
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation.