The M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® 1/2" Right Angle Drill from Milwaukee drills faster than the original corded HOLE HAWG®, delivers over 300 7/8" Holes Per Charge, and is over 30% lighter weight than its corded predecessor. Optimized for electricians, the M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® is the first cordless tool of its kind, delivering game-changing productivity for professionals drilling with augers up to 1-1/4" and self-feed bits up to 2". The POWERSTATE® brushless motor delivers better performance than corded drills, especially under heavy load. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 battery is fully compatible with 100+ M18™ tools.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor Provides constant power under heavy load to complete holes faster than corded drills
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence Ensures optimal performance and overload protection to prevent damage to the tool or battery during heavy applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
- All-Metal Keyed Chuck: For maximum durability and bit retention
- On-Board Chuck Key Holder: For Added Convenience
- (1) M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® 1/2" Right Angle Drill (Tool Only) (2707-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack (48-11-1890)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- (1) Chuck Key
Battery Type 18v Lithium-Ion
Weight 7.4 lbs
Power Source Cordless
Battery System M18
Tool Warranty 5 Years
Warranty 5 Year Limited Warranty
Chuck Size 1/2"
Chuck Type Metal
Speed 0 - 1,200 RPM
Capacity in Wood Auger Bits: Up to 1-1/4" and Self-Feed Bits: Up to 2"