Star M 08812 Deep Cut Auger Bit (18" Length) (15/16" Dia.)
- Designed to easily and quickly bore deep, smooth holes in utility poles, railroad ties, pressure-treated lumber, wet or frozen wood and other demanding materials.
- PTFE coated with a specially-designed flute easily removes the stickiest chips from the deepest holes.
- Induction-hardened high-carbon steel, with uniquely tapered shaft that widens near the shank, provides unmatched strength throughout the bit.
- Cutting edge and spur is hand-sharpened prior to coating. Can be resharpened.
- Perfectly concentric and balanced for accurate, even holes.
- Features a 7/16" quick-change shank.