Star M 09808 Ultra Smooth Tri-Cut Auger Bit (18" Length) (11/16" Dia.)
- Patented Tri-Cut design (US Pat.# D504,446) which consists of three precision-ground cutting edges and three flutes engineered for optimum performance.
- Unique head utilizes cutting spurs to scribe and bore extrememly smooth holes with minimal blowouts.
- 25-35% lighter than standard ship augers to reduce fatigue from extended use.
- Precision-cut lead screw commandingly pulls the bit straight and true through the material without wandering.
- PTFE coated to minimize friction and allow quick, easy cutting and chip ejection in the stickiest wood.
- Perfectly concentric, balanced and burr-free for accurate, smooth holes.
- Fully induction-hardened high-carbon steel for strength and durability.
- Features a 7/16" quick-change shank.