Milwaukee® Step Drill Bits with JAM-FREE Performance feature a dual-flute design delivering up to 2X faster hole times, up to 4X longer life and up to 50% more holes per battery charge than competitors. Ideal for drilling small and large-diameter holes in steel and plastic, these bits are Optimized for Cordless Drills in High Speed. The Rapid Strike™ tip allows for a fast and accurate start that generates less heat, resulting in longerbit tip life. Black oxide coating also enhances durability, hole quality and bit life. For user convenience and accuracy, each bit has laser-engraved reference marks you can see while drilling. The 3-flat Secure-Grip™ shank ensures a solid connection with the drill chuck. The #9 Step Drill Bit has 2 hole sizes: 7/8" and 1-1/8". Jam-Free Performance in high speed with most professional 18 volt cordless drills with lithium-ion battery technology.
- JAM-FREE performance: Dual-flute design provides greater speed and control
- Up to 2X faster: Optimized for cordless drills in high speed
- Rapid Strike™ Tip: Creates fast, accurate starts and generates less heat
- Up to 4X longer bit life: Optimized geometry with Black Oxide coating to cut faster and produce less heat
- Up to 50% more holes per battery charge: Greater user productivity
- Laser-engraved reference marks: Easily stop on any hole size
- 3-Flat Secure-Grip™ shanks: Reduces bit slippage in the chuck
- Made in the USA
Style Dual-Flute Step Bits
Pack Qty 1 Pack
Coating Black Oxide
Shank Size 3/8"
Hole Diameter 7-8" & 1-1/8"
Cutter Geometry Dual-Flute
Number of Steps 2