Eaton FD49 Series Coupling Disconnect Kit (HTMA 3/8 NPT) - (1) FD49-1002-06-06 and (1) FD49-1001-06-06
The FD49 Series meets NFPA standard T3.20.15 and was developed in conjunction with HTMA (Hydraulic Tool Manufacturer’s Association). The Eaton Twin-Guard™ sealing system prevents weepage at low pressures and allows connection and disconnection against pressure up to 500 psi.
Our Eaton Twin-Guard™ seal system consists of channel and Buna-N O-ring seals. The channel seal prevents blowout during connection and disconnection under pressure to 500 psi. The Buna-N O-ring seal is a secondary seal eliminating fluid weepage.
- Dual flush face valving for minimal fluid loss and air inclusion
- Tubular valve and sleeve construction for high fluid flow with low pressure drop
- Push-to-connect latching for one hand operation
- Standard seal material – Teflon channel seal and Buna-N O-ring backup
- Standard body material – High resistance carbon steel with zinc trivalent plating
- Hydraulic tool (HTMA interchange)
- Hydraulic and fluid transfer