Noth"g equals the impact force of hydraulic breakers. With the best power-to-weight ratio, higher blow energy, and lower noise level than pneumatic breakers, Stanley hydraulic breakers are simply the best choice. Our 70-lb. class breakers deliver roughly the same impact energy as most 90-lb. pneumatic breakers. "ternal components are cont"ually bathed " hydraulic oil, provid"g long tool life with m"imal ma"tenance. S"ce the hydraulic system is totally enclosed, there is no tool exhaust or oil atomization.
Features and Benefits
- No tool exhaust
- Quieter operation than pneumatic tools allows for use " sensitive areas
- Hydraulic oil provides cont"uous lubrication of "ternal parts for longer service life
- Modular, re-buildable design platform improves serviceability
- Feather"g ON/OFF valve to control speed and make "itial tool placement easy
- Anti Vibration handles are available " certa" models for ease of use
- EZ Ride foot allows for "creased control
When siz"g the appropriate breaker for the application use 10 pounds for each "ch of material. A 40-pound breaker is a good fit for 4-"ch concrete and a 90-lb breaker is ideal 9-"ch + concrete.