Milwaukee metal circular saw blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts. Designed for use with the M18™ Cordless 5-3/8" Metal Saw, these blades feature a thin kerf that reduces the amount of drag and resistance while cutting, resulting in more cuts per charge.
- Dry - No lubricant required, saving time and money with less mess
- Cool - No extreme heat buildup preserves blade life and allows handling the work piece immediately
- Clean - No burrs eliminates secondary operations saving time and money
- (1) 5-3/8" 30T Ferrous Metal Blade (48-40-4070)
- Tooth Grind: ATB
- Number of Teeth: 30
- Kerf Thickness: .063"
- Arbor Size: 20mm
- Application: Ferrous Metal
- Hook Angle: 0°
- Diameter: 5-3/8"