The ID07 can drive wood augers into the hardest saltcured or creosote-treated poles. Delivering impact torque of up to 500 ft. lbs.
The ID07 has the work-site proven swing-hammer mechanism that will deliver high performance and long-term service.
The integral Stanley HyrevzTM gear motor is manufactured to exacting standards to deliver maximum effi ciency
The built-in reverse-check valve prevents operating the wrench when reverse- plumbed to the hydraulic system. Preventing reverse operation ensures a long operating life for the hydraulic seals.
Setting the tool for open- or closed-center operation is as simple as opening or closing a valve.
- Drive Size. 1/2 inch Square Drive or 7/16 inch Hex
- Weight7 lbs / 3.3 kg
- Overall Length.9 inch / 23 cm
- Width5 inch / 11 cm
- Height1.5 inch / 26.7 cm
- Pressure Range 2 psi / 14 bar
- Flow Range 4–12 gpm / 15–45 lpm
- System TypeOpen and Closed Center, HTMA Type II
- Porting.-8 SAE O-ring
- Output Torque5 ft lbs / 675 Nm
- Connect Size and Type 3/8 inch NPT Pipe Fitting