Rauckman Clamp Pins use newly developed material and design features to provide durability, functionality and economy.
Also known as "clothes pins" these clamps are used to secure rubber blankets and to provide a stop on conductor to keep line hose from sliding on the conductor.
- Opposing concave and convex tips with interlocking ribs
- Rubberized clamp tips are permanently molded onto the clamp to avoid cracking or splitting
- Rubberized inner surface will not scratch or damage rubber blankets
- Multiple holes to attach warning tags if desired
- Rubberized circular wire ports avoid slipping when used to engage conductor
- Integrated button for securing or attaching an insulated blanket
- Clamp body is constructed of ultra-violet stabilized lightweight fiberglass reinforced polymer for long life and durability
- Ends are shaped to engage the end ferrule of a grip-all clampstick (shotgun stick)
- Clamp Pin's integrated button for securing or attaching an insulated blanket
970730967 (R-2100) is a standard blanket-clip pin.
970730967 (R-HS2100) is equipped with hotstick eye can be installed using a shotgun stick.
970734945 (R-2100HSK) Hotstick Eye Kit - Use Hotstick Eye Kit to convert model R-2100 to Model R-HS2100
- 9.75" Height
- 4.6" Width
- 5" Max. Jaw Opening
- 4.3 oz.