Klein Tools 602-7-INS Insulated 5/16'' Cabinet - 7'' Screwdriver (5/16" Cabinet Tip) (Round Shank Type) (Induction Hardened Steel Material)
- Durable, two-layer, molded insulation to meet or exceed all ASTM and IEC standards for insulated tools
- Custom US-made tool steel
- Cushion-Grip handle for superior torque and comfort
- The sku replaces 602-6-INS
Application: For work near energized sources
Tip Type: 5/16" Cabinet Tip
Shank Length: 7"
Handle Color: Black
Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
Special Features: Flame retardant and impact resistant handle
Shank Type: Round
Material: Induction hardened steel
Handle material: High-Dielectric plastic
Overall Length: 12-3/8"
Weight: 0.4 lb.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films and other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry and free of any surface contamination.
- Do NOT use to pry or chisel.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.