Klein Tools 646-1/2-INS Insulated 1/2" - 6" Nut Driver (1/2" Nut Driver Sizes) (6" Shaft Length) (11-3/8" Overall Length) (Hollow Type)
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock.
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool.
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating.
- Hollow shafts make it possible to work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications.
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver size.
- Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and comfort.
Application: Stacked Circuit Boards, Long Bolt Applications
Nut Driver Sizes: 1/2"
Handle Material: High-Dielectric Plastic
Overall Length: 11-3/8"
Special Features: Tip-Indent quickly identifies Nut Driver size
Shaft Length: 6"
Color Code: Red
Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
Weight: 0.35 lb.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown above, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. Klein insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Wear approved eye protection.
- Because moisture, films, or other surface contaminants are conductive, Klein insulated tools must be kept clean, dry, and free of any surface contaminants.
- Always inspect your tools before use. Destroy tool if insulation becomes damaged in any way.