The Cable Splicer Knife is a necessity for every technician due to its excellent wear resistance and durability. The straight-style blade is made with ice-tempered steel and molded into a polymer handle. Commonly used in the telecommunication industry as well as for skinning or stripping electrical wire, fiber optic strands and copper wire. Comes with durable leather belt pouch.
Splicer Tool & Pouch Set Includes:
- Ideal for removing cable jackets and insulation
- Straight cutting blade measures 1-1/2 inches
- Overall length measures 6-1/4 inches
- Includes (1) cable skinning knife and (1) slotted belt pouch
- Leather Slotted Pouch (32-25)
- Splicer Skinning Knife (32-24J)