Splicer Skinning Knife features a straight style blade molded into an easy-grip polymer handle that remains pliable in subzero temperatures.
Jameson remains the leading provider of splicer snips and knives to the telecommunications market due to a commitment to the highest standards of durability, performance, and quality. We use a cryogenic (ice tempering) process commonly used in the manufacture of surgical instruments. This significantly improves wear resistance - indispensable when working with fiber optic strands and copper wire. The Cable Splicer Knife is a necessity for every technician due to its excellent wear resistance and durability. The straight-style blade is made with ice-tempered steel and molded into a polymer handle. Commonly used in the telecommunication industry as well as for skinning or stripping electrical wire, fiber optic strands and copper wire.
- Blade is heat treated then ice tempered for a long lasting edge
- 20-25% thicker than comparable models
- Ideal for removing cable jackets and insulation
- Straight cutting blade measures 1-1/2 inches
- Overall length measures 6-1/4 inches