6ft Pole Guard Class V 48kV Guarded Phase to Phase (6" to 14" dia) - Highly visible orange pole guard covers are used to protect workers from accidental contact with a bare conductor when setting or removing poles in an energized work area. They can also be used to cover poles when performing energized maintenance in an insulated bucket, pole platform or hot sticking.
Class 5 rating
- Rated max use voltage of 48.3kV guarded phase to guarded phase or 27kV phase to ground.
- Allows use for applications up to 46kV system voltage
High Density Polyethylene:
- Completely recyclable HDPE material
- Excellent chemical resistance properties
- Superior electrical insulation properties
- Excellent cold and hot weather properties