The Wand Signal Locating System utilizes a wand signal receiver and a transmitter to trace any energized conductive path. Applications include locating iron, steel and copper water lines; gas lines; tracer wire by plastic pipe; telephone and TV cables; copper and aluminum wire; conduit; power lines as well as Jameson Duct Hunter Traceable Rodders. The ergonomic design allows for one-handed operation. The system is easy to operate with a highly-visible LCD display and includes line tracing and sonde locating modes.
- The Wand Signal Receiver is ideal for short runs. It locates conductive paths that have been energized with the Digital Transmitter.
- The Digital Transmitter is a lightweight unit with easy-to-read high contrast LCD screen.
- Line tracing mode operates at 82 kHz
- Sonde locating mode operates at 512 Hz
- Transmitter requires (8) size "C" alkaline batteries (included)
- Receiver requires (6) size AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Includes wand signal receiver, transmitter, ground spike, wire leads, batteries and carrying cases
- Receiver requires (6) size "AA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Kit includes Wand Signal Receiver (17-100R) and Digital Transmitter (17-500T), ground spike, wire leads, batteries and carrying cases