The Cable and Pipe Signal Locating System utilizes a signal receiver and transmitter to trace any energized conductive path. Applications include locating iron, steel and copper water lines; gas lines; tracer wire by plastic pipe; telephone and TV cables; copper and aluminum wire; conduit; power lines as well as Jameson Duct Hunter Traceable Rodders. The ergonomic design allows for one-handed operation. The system is easy to operate with a highly-visible LCD display.The Cable & Pipe Receiver locates any conductive path that has been energized with the Digital Transmitter. It has an ergonomic design for one-hand operation and highly visible display features depth indication with push of a button.
The Digital Transmitter is a lightweight unit with easy-to-read high contrast LCD screen. It includes low frequencies for direct connect long runs and higher frequencies for tracing Duct Hunter® rod in plastic pipes or inductive modes.
- Operating frequencies include 82 kHz, 33 kHz, 8 kHz and 512 Hz
- Transmitter requires (8) size “C” alkaline batteries (included)
- Receiver requires (6) size “C” alkaline batteries (included)
- Includes cable and pipe signal receiver, transmitter, ground spike, wire leads, batteries and carrying cases
- Cable & Pipe Receiver (17-300R) and Digital Transmitter (17-500T).