The ALTAIR 4X is an extremely durable Multigas Detector that simultaneously measures up to four gases from a wide range of XCell(R) sensor options including combustible gases, O?, CO, H?S, SO? and NO?. The ALTAIR 4X Detector surpasses industry standards in several crucial areas. Its four-year sensor life is 60% longer than the industry average, while its 24-hour run time exceeds the industry average by 71%. This versatile portable detector is a perfect match for industries ranging from fire fighting to welding, and its digital sensor output makes it less likely to suffer from RF interference. The unit features exclusive MotionAlert, which lets others know if the user has become immobile, and InstantAlert™, a manual alarm that alerts others of potentially dangerous situations. This rugged unit is designed to withstand a drop of up to 20 ft (6m) and uses less than half as much calibration gas as the industry average.
- Large buttons and bright display enable quick and easy operation even while wearing gloves
- If a user becomes disabled due to unforeseen hazards, the MotionAlert sensor will activate after 30 seconds
- The InstantAlert feature enables users to manually alert others of a dangerous situation with the push of a button
- Compatible with Galaxy Test System and ALTAIR 4 QuickCheck® Station
- MSA Link Software-ready
- Global approvals for worldwide acceptance
- Glow-in-the-dark housing for mining and confined space applications
- 10107602 MSA Altair 4X Multigas Detector.
- 711192 MSA Black Hard Plastic Case (20" x 15" x 6").
- 10048280 MSA 34L Calibration Gas Cylinder.
- 467895 MSA Regulator & Tubing.