The ST800PGN puts a high magnitude pulse between the neutral/hotleg or hotleg/hotleg for any secondary service(120V,208,277,480V). It cannot be fooled by telephone and cable television bonding often missed by continuous loading devices. 800 Amps.
The ST800PGN can perform the following functions:
- Identify bad conductor(s) from the transformer to the meter base
- Indicate integrity of neutral conductor to prevent excessive houseground currents
- Locate both hot legs and neutral at the pedestal and/or transformer blocks.
- Locate bad connectors on overhead spans
- Identify de-energized URD Primary cable in a manhole or ditch
A 6-month pilot project was conducted at a Major Investor owned Utility where the ST800 was found to save the Utility time and money while improving their Customer Satisfaction Rating.
- 800 amp service tester
- Receiver probe
- Laser pyrometer
- Alligator clip cable
- 10 inch handle
- Standard bag