NOT SOLD IN PAIRS. THIS PART IS SOLD AS ONE BUSHING ADAPTER.
- Full Range (600V to 500kV)***
- Eliminates the need for a selector switch***
- Automatic ranging function quickly displays the approximate line-to-line voltage class***
- An easy, yet reliable means for the operator to determine if a line is: a) De-energized b) Carrying less than normal system voltage from any source or induced charged from an adjacent live circuit c) Energized at full system voltage***
- Attaches to an Epoxiglas® insulating universal handle of appropriate length ***
- For overhead testing, a Shepherd Hook probe is included***
- This model adapts to both overhead lines as well as URDcircuits with 200 and 600 Amp elbows, including those with anwithout capacitance test-points***
- Complies with OSHA 1910.269 to Test for Absence of Nominal Voltage***
- Includes the tester unit, a shepherd hook probe, instructionmanual and hard shell padded case.