The AV-40DC is a direct contact voltage indicator with an audible and visual alarm to indicate the presence of voltage, with an operating range from 120V secondary voltage to 40kV Overhead voltage. Activation thresholds are greater than 50% of voltage rating on selector switch, dependent on proximity to energized or grounded objects.
- Extremely economical and a great addition to any PPE program.
- Up to 12 available voltage settings that are completely customizable by the customer.
- Meter Assembly is over voltage protected.
- Water resistant
- Super bright LED's and ultra loud horn guarantees operator seeing & hearing unit.
- Built in test position is standard for all units.
- Standard Universal/Grip all is included with every unit.
- Packaged in a durable bag.
- One year warranty on parts and labor.