HD Electric Company VW-20HFR Personal Voltage Detector with Lanyard (3-1/2" x 2-7/8" x 1-1/4") (2400 VAC)
The v-watch personal voltage detector offers an additional line of protection for line crews, storm restoration workers, and first responders against AC voltages (50/60 Hz sensing threshold). the audible (100 db) and visual alarms go off more frequently as the wearer gets closer to energized equipment. Rugged housing is ideal for outdoor use and protects the detector from falling rain. Included lanyard carrying case is Length adjustable-ideal for wearing at the optimal mid-torso level. Plus the case is made with a flame-resistant material that is a highly visible, safety-green color. The detector does not work inside the closed lanyard case; open the case when in use, otherwise close to conserve battery life. Always on for added protection audible (100 db) and visual alarms go off in the presence of electrical fields or energized electrical equipment typical warning distance of 7 feet (2.1 meters) from a 4 KVA conductor-distance increases with higher voltages handy lanyard case lets you wear the detector around your neck at mid-torso level-no need to carry anything extra low-battery indicator and field replaceable batteries-accepts one 9 V battery.
- Product Type: Voltage detectors
- Voltage range (VAC): 2400 VAC line-to-ground and above, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 2-7/8" x 1-1/4" (8.9 x 7.3 x 3.2 cm)
- Power: one 9 V battery; battery life is typically 2 years in storage, 1 year in use
- Accuracy: sensitivity: factory set at 50/60 Hz sensing threshold (first beep). will only detect AC V