The large LED readout is easy to read on the end of a long hotstick and can be used on overhead lines or in underground applications with an underground bushing probe.
There are two DVI-500 models. The DVI-500 indicates voltage from 0.1kV - 500kV on overhead and underground systems - displaying the voltage on a large 3-digit LED display. The DVI-500T with Test Point Mode has the added feature of indicating voltage on elbow test points.
The DVI displays the voltage and emits an audible alarm when voltage above 100VAC is detected with no range selector switches or settings to be made - just contact the conductor and read the display. This allows the user to determine if the voltage being read is nominal or a lower induced voltage.
The DVI-100 Series Digital Voltage Indicators indicate voltage up to 99kV on a two-digit display.
- For use on system voltages up to 800kV
- Large LED display indicates the line-to-ground voltage level
- Display is easy to read in bright or dark conditions
- Voltage readout allows user to distinguish between nominal and induced voltage levels
- Audible indication of voltage detected
- Built-in universal spline for standard hotstick attachment
- Auto shut-off with low battery function
- DVI Voltage Detector Tester (PT-DVI, optional) available as a power source to test the DVI before and after use